16MM 4K Film Overlays + Textures
- Total file size 8.7 GB
- 4K Resolution
- Instant download + Download links via email
- 16MM Film Color Presets and 16MM Film SFX included
- Segmented overlays for precise control
- Beginner to professional creators
- Apple Pro-Res 4:2:2 10 second Loops
- 23.86 Frame Rate
What's Different about these?
There’s an urgent need to grow out of those cast-off files being sold as products. The new trend mandates more control over the individual layer.
After extensively going through each component of the reels, we came up with 4K HQ Apple ProRes composite scans taken straight out of 16mm reels giving the editor more control over each aspect of textures and grains.
Stitch your film and bind it all together in a single mesh with these high-quality textures. Emulate the original reel color cast by using our custom made LUTs specifically designed to be applied over textures and grains.
- 4K Coarse Grain
- 4K Fine Grain
- 4K Medium Grain
- 4K Vertical Alphabets Texture 01
- 4K Vertical Alphabets Texture 02
- 4K White Static Texture 01
- 4K White Static Texture 02
- 4K Blue Overscan Noise Texture 01
- 4K Tramline Overlay Texture
- 4K 16MM Frame 01
- 4K 16MM Frame 02
- 4K 16MM Sprockets 01
- 4K 16MM Sprockets 02
- 4K 16MM Filmburn Transition 01
- 4K 16MM Filmburn Transition 02
- 4K 16MM Filmurn Transition 03
- 4K 16MMFilmburn Transition 04
- HQ FILM SFX (Sound) .wav Files X10
- Kodak Ektachrome Recreational LUTs X3
- Kodak Kodachrome Recreational LUTs X2
All you'll ever need to future-proof your projects
After placing order successfully, License Number and Licensee name will be sent to you email address. You can learn more about how License works, here.
You can use the download links to access the file from anywhere in the world. For additional queries regarding a previous order or pre-sales question, you can access our chat option or fire an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video files are provided with blend mode mentioned at the end of their names. Use these files with the respective blend modes in your video editing software.