8MM 4k Film Overlays + Textures
- Total file size 4.85 GB
- 4K Resolution
- Instant download + Download links via email
- 8MM Film Color Presets and 8MM Film SFX included
- Segmented overlays for precise control
- Beginner to professional creators
- Apple Pro-Res 4:2:2 10 second Loops
- 23.86 Frame Rate
What's Different about these?
Misleading and overhyped products are crusading into our markets, causing much confusion and dissatisfaction among filmmakers. Many of these products are residual files from some previous projects which cannot be adapted effectively to suit the new requirements.
Which is why we carried out intensive studies on 8mm reels while keeping in mind the current audio-video trends and standards. As a result, we present you industrial grade 4K HQ Apple ProRes scans of 8mm reels so that you can give your film the aesthetics it deserves, including specialized LUTs, to add a touch of those good old reel colors.
Our 8MM Textures offer you unprecedented control over the textures by creating your own ultimate texture composites.
- 4K Coarse Grain
- 4K Medium Grain
- 4K Vertical Alphabets Texture 01
- 4K Vertical Alphabets Texture 02
- 4K White Static Texture 01
- 4K White Static Texture 02
- 4K Blue Overscan Noise Texture 01
- 4K Tramline Overlay Texture
- 4K 8MM Frame 01
- 4K 8MM Frame 02
- 4K 8MM Frame 03
- 4K 8MM Frame 04
- 4K 8MM Frame 05
- 4K 8MM Sprockets 01
- 4K Filmburn Transition 01
- 4K Filmburn Transition 02
- 4K Filmburn Transition 03
- 4K Filmburn Transition 04
- 4K 8MM (Specific) Filmburn Transition X10
- HQ 8MM FILM SFX (Sound) .wav Files X10
- 8MM Film Recreational LUTs X10
All you'll ever need to future-proof your projects
After placing order successfully, License Number and Licensee name will be sent to you email address. You can learn more about how License works, here.
You can use the download links to access the file from anywhere in the world. For additional queries regarding a previous order or pre sales question, you can access our chat option or fire an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video files are provided with blend mode mentioned at the end of their names. Use these files with the respective blend modes in your video editing software.